VAD is RAD: Positive Vibes Only!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Positive Vibes Only!

Life has been SO much better since I have decided to not let ANY negativity into my life. I have distanced myself from people that bring nothing but drama to the table & it's been one of the BEST decisions. As I get older, (& have more babies!) priorities change & I realize that the things I thought were important, no longer are.

The things that matter are family & loyal friends. Not which YouTuber or company is doing shady things. I am done trying to make YouTube a better place as it's a lost cause because there will ALWAYS be shady, dishonest people. So I have to learn to just deal with it.

I have deleted a bunch of negative videos on my channel & it feels SO good! :) Onwards & upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik