VAD is RAD: Family Movie Night Ft. Walmart Family Mobile

Monday, May 16, 2016

Family Movie Night Ft. Walmart Family Mobile

Getting a phone through Walmart Family Mobile was SUPER easy & very much unlike any other phone buying experiences I've had. I went into Walmart, picked out the HTC Desire 626s phone ($129) & a starter kit for only $19.88, their lowest price ever! (Until July 7th). I went home & logged onto the WFM website, chose my monthly package of unlimited talk & text & 10 GB of 4G LTE ($49.88), PLUS a free movie rental each month from VUDU! The phone was activated in a matter of minutes.

Family movie night happens in our house often. Of course snacks had to be include. Popcorn is a must & my current obsession (thank you, pregnancy) is CHERRIES!

Tonight we decided to watch The Sandlot 2, as it's baseball season & it's all my son can think about at the moment! We used our free movie rental from VUDU (a $7 value). Mu son has compiled a list of movies he wants to watch, which will be easy because with VUDU, we get 1 free movie rental each month! My 1 year old daughter was more interested in playing with the popcorn than watching the actual movie.

This post is sponsored by Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik