VAD is RAD: Updates & Stuff

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Updates & Stuff

So, I have decided that this blog is going to be a mix of things. Beauty, family stuff, reviews. Lots of different things. First, let's play catch up:

Well, we survived out first sickness. Baby girl was sick with a bad cold for over a week. It started out with a cough, then came the fever, then came the not eating & sleeping. I guess we are lucky that it took her 13 months to get sick. But man... It was BAD. I am so glad to have my healthy, HAPPY baby back!

I also got sick. How could I not? I'm with baby girl 24/7. But thankfully, I am almost fully over it. I am (tomorrow) 12 weeks pregnant! Almost in my 2nd trimester, which is so crazy. We find out the sex of this baby on May 21st & I am counting down the days! I have my first doc appointment (w/my doc!) later today & I am SO excited!

My son had his first baseball practice of the season yesterday! Some of you may know that I coached his basketball team this year & had SO MUCH FUN. I can't wait to do to it again next year. Although I'm sad basketball is over, I am very excited for baseball! & so is he!

I am doing a lot of things with my YouTube channel. I've gotten so many awesome opportunities lately & I am very grateful! Been TRYING to do the daily vlog thing again, but uh, it's been more like a twice a week type thing.

I am also in the process of doing many things with my company, Pigmented. Life is very busy & hectic right now but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik